Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Safeway Continental Book Signing!

Hello Doggers,

I hope you enjoyed the story of the Interstate coyote! It says more about the survival skills of this animal than any myth or legend could extol!

My next appearance will be at the Safeway Continental, Green Valley, AZ. on Friday, December 24, 2010, from 12 noon until 2:00 p.m. Come and join me with your dog and coyote stories! I will have books for sale, and ready to sign!

Gift of the Desert Dog is a great story, and worthy of your reading time and comments.

See you on Friday!

Ahooooooooo

Top Dog

1 comment:

PRB said...

Bobster!

Good to see you've grabbed the brass ring with the publication of your book. Not bad for starting out in the Burroughs Bulletin, eh?

Some coyotes have set up shop near our home. I hear them sometimes when out for an early morning run. And, boy, can they run a whole lot faster than me! (Luckily, the one I saw was going in the other direction.)

Perhaps the Apache Devils will ride again?