Wednesday, June 27, 2012

 
Join me in my study! I know you're curious...so here is a look inside the world of my reading and writing; a world that I created to provide solitude and inspiration, a place where I can contemplate story, arc, pacing, and characterization. This is a place where my careers as a public school educator and writer come together--my accomplishments in the classroom, reminders of where I've been and where I'm headed, memorabilia, and examples from my service to students and parents.
Books, reading, and writing remain a cornerstone of who I am. I am always in high admiration of the collective effort and talent required to produce the volumes that line my shelves. I feel I am a better writer because I surround myself with great writing. Also, I'll be answering the questions: Who are my favorite authors, and what titles? From Melville to Morrison, the work is here. So, come on in and share a few moments in my space.
I think you'll enjoy it!

No comments: